Devotionals with Cindy Lou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee With Cindy Lou & Friends a place to share devotionals from Gods word

Go down

Coffee With Cindy Lou & Friends a place to share devotionals from Gods word Empty Coffee With Cindy Lou & Friends a place to share devotionals from Gods word

Post by Cindy Lou Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:45 am

Welcome to coffee with Cindy Lou.

This is a devotional page to encourage each other in The Lord Jesus. I pray that this group will encourage us to read and grow in God's word together.

Have a blessed day in Jesus !!

pull a chair have a cup of

coffee with me or your

fave beverage .share a

scripture or two

... a encouraging word

for those ho need help

to start the day

Psalm 118:24 This is the day

which the Lord hath made

we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Coffee With Cindy Lou & Friends a place to share devotionals from Gods word Coffee%20coffee%20coffee%20copy%20write%20picture_zpsdzetw2zt

Last edited by Cindy Lou on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Cindy Lou
Admin

https://coffeewithcindylou.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Coffee With Cindy Lou & Friends a place to share devotionals from Gods word Empty Re: Coffee With Cindy Lou & Friends a place to share devotionals from Gods word

Post by Cindy Lou Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:51 am

The Danger of "neglect ''

If we neglect the cross and all Jesus has done on the cross for us we have destroyed our selves.

Hebrews 2:1-4

This is a small paper i am working on for school we were asked to read Hebrews through at least once and write what God has put on our hearts !

Hebrews 2:1-4 (KJV)
1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.
2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

The danger of neglectning the salvation of Christ Jesus how can we neglect him when he is our reeedemer the savior of our soul the very one that has saved us from eternal torment of the pits of hell.
and the faact the he raised up from the dead on the third day is a awesome reason to get excited no other god has ever rose form the dead !

With out Jesus lying his life down fro us as a sacrifice on the cross for our sins we would have no way of escape for our sin
Verse 3 says
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

very good question
my answer to this is if we neglect the cross and all Jesus has done on the cross for us we have destoryed our selves.

Who do you chose today I hope you chose to neglect the world and all its sin that will destroy
your soul or do you Chose to enbrace the cross and all Jesus has done for us after all he sacrificed is life and layed it down and died for us so we could live .

Jesus says boldy in his word to repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

Matthew 4:17 (KJV)
17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Have a blessed day in our Jesus love you all !!

Cindy Lou
Admin

https://coffeewithcindylou.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum